December 10, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 10 & 11

Advent

December 10, 2012
Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Dec 10
Texture background is kk_red from Kim Klassen

December 11,2012
Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 9
Love this free template from I <3 Faces!
* * * * * * * * *
A Dog Inspired "Advent Calendar" Blog Hop. One photo each day with your dog (or other pet) and something either green or red! There is still time to join the fun at "Leash Free Living"

View the 2012 Christmas Bark Down Photo Collection

5 Comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Elegant holiday photos. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos by the Christmas tree!

Gretchen said...

I love these photos. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet faces! Thanks for the tip about the templates. I've just started using the 'paint box' that came with my computer--which I've had for several years. Geez, am I behind the times!

houndstooth said...

Oooooo! I love both of these! I am so envious of your lighting, too!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page