December 3, 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar

Advent

December 1, 2012

Dec1

This year we are joining Rugby at "Leash Free Living" and creating our own "All Dog Inspired" Advent Calendar.  Each day I will post of photo of Kodee or Becky. The one rule is each photo must also have either red or green in it.  

December 2, 2012

Dec2

Playing catch up as we just heard about the blog hop today! If you use your imagination you can see my antler (ears) helping me fly!

December 3, 2012

Her Royal Highness Miss Kodee
Happy 6th Birthday Miss Kodee!

A rather perfect photo for today seeing it is Miss Kodee's 6th Birthday! We are so very happy she rules our house and hearts (although Lady in Waiting, Miz Becky does challenge that at times).

Oh My! The gals had a little Boudoir Furtography session going on at Beyond the Dog Dish this week - run over for a peek and give them a tail wag.

**********
The Complete 2012 Photo A Day Advent Calendar Collection

6 Comments:

houndstooth said...

Oh, that Christmas shot belongs on a card or a calendar! I love it! Actually, all of them are really cute, too. I cannot let Bunny see that crown!

Kathy said...

Their pictures are always so delightful!

DogBreedz - Pet Photography by Peggy Mundell said...

Absolutely beautiful photos! I'll have to be ready for the Blog Hop next holiday. Lovely idea! Smoochies to the Cavs from "Aunt Peggy!"

jen said...

These are just gorgeous pictures! Stunning and I love the idea for the Advent Calendar!

Anonymous said...

Glad you have joined us! Love the red and green crown!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos and gorgeous models! This is gonna be a great "Christmas Advent Calendar."

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page