November 16, 2011

Getting To The HEART Of The Matter

Talk, Talk, Talk.
Talk is cheap. Now listening. That's a talent!
~~~~
So Becky started Agility. She loves it and moves at the speed of lightening!
Me... oh my, two left feet trying to remember turns, commands, directions... I'm a train wreck! 
Good thing she is a fast learner, loves a challenge and is all wag!
Becky thankfully forgives my imperfections.

Offer a bribe - I mean reward and she is game to try anything new!
Cavaliers are wired to please and they do with all their heart!

Each night Becky and I return from class, Kodee almost runs me down to sniff Becky all over. I get the impression Kodee does not trust me to see to it no harm comes to Becky. Then she turns, looks at me and snorts, trots off and leaves the room. For the better part of the next 24 hours I get a cold shoulder.

Well someone is acting temperamental, aren't they!

Hey! What do we have here?!
Yes! A Cavalier on the cover of this month's DOGSport Magazine!

9 Comments:

K-Koira said...

Lol! Glad she seems to be enjoying the new game so much! And don't worry, eventually the human gets better too!

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!! I so loved viewing the photos and all the fantastic captions and thoughts. But, you'll too get the hang of the training. [kidding]

DUCK SONG -- and photos of ducks 'round town.

Kathy said...

What a fun post. I loved it!

Soggibottom said...

Hi Ladies... great post :-)
Freya would be right behind you in that tunnel :-) I would need a torch to be honest... :-) LOTS OF LOVE :-) X X X

Wyatt said...

So glad you are enjoying agility. It's a wonderful sport for dog and owner. I know what you mean about feeling like you have 2 left feet..haha!

Wyatt's mom

houndstooth said...

She sure looks like she's having a great time!

Peggy Frezon said...

I love the picture looking into the tunnel. What a beauty! They both are. I just can't resist their big brown eyes!

Kristin G. said...

I learned while taking Zoe to obedience school that our performance didn't have to be perfect, but the real reward was working together and strengthening the bond between dog and owner. I hope you both have lots of fun with your agility adventures!

Debbie said...

Glad you guys are enjoying agility. I'm told the two left feet feeling goes away but you couldn't tell by me! My dogs love me anyway.

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page